The Aerosol Positioning Accessory will:
- Provide a rigid platform to hold an aerosol product during actuation and measurement.
- Reproducibly position aerosol devices relative to the Spraytec laser diffraction system, reducing measurement variability.
- Hold either horizontally or vertically-fired aerosol products.
- Enable aerosol devices to be held at different angles.
- Easily adjust to hold aerosol cans or bottles of different sizes.
How it works
The Aerosol Positioning Accessory provides a rigid platform for holding cans and bottles as part of aerosol particle or droplet size characterization studies.
The aerosol is held in a clamp which can be adjusted to hold different bottle sizes. The clamp includes an adjustable platform, which supports the bottom of the aerosol product and ensures it stays in a fixed position during actuation of the spray. The entire clamp can be rotated, enabling measurements at different angles. As a result, products which fire horizontally or vertically can be measured.
The aerosol clamp is positioned on a slide, which enables the aerosol can to be positioned at a known distance from the Spraytec laser diffraction measurement zone.
|Measurement Distance Range||0 – 275mm.*|
|Aerosol Can / Bottle Size||Holds products from 15mm to 80mm in diameter.|
|Dimensions (W, D, H)||200mm x 520mm x 360mm.|
|*||Measurement distance range will be dependent on the size and shape of the aerosol device.|