記録された日時: November 24 2020
Duration: 02 hours 11 minutes 00 seconds
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a two-day virtual workshop for the mining industry. This event brings together experts from the industry as well as our own experts as suppliers of the newest technologies to create value for mining and metal production.
Download the OMA leaflet here.
Together with guest speakers we share knowledge for exploration to process optimization and environmental monitoring by improving the analysis of raw materials and process streams.
News and advances in X-ray fluorescence, X-Ray diffraction, on-line monitoring (CNA), particle size and morphology analysis, near infrared (NIR) characterization and sample preparation will be presented.
Day 1 Agenda
- Welcome Value of analytical monitoring in mining
- Keynote: Latest trends
- Taking your analysis to the field with portable NIR and remote sensing
- Data modelling for better mine site mapping and planning. Digitising your mine
- Growing demand for ore and competitive prices: Improve your grade control and optimise every dollar with online elemental, particle size, mineralogical analysis
- Application and service support
- Q&A, Close
Are you working for a mining company or technical association? Are you a researcher, professor or professional seeking knowledge to increase recovery rates and efficiency? Then this event is designed for you. Especially with the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, we will focus on solutions that protect people in the laboratories and allow continuous operation with a minimal number of operators.
To watch the presentations from Day 2, please click here.