Unlock a new world of metal-powder manufacturing
Expert metal powder analysis solutions for manufacturing high-quality end products
Why is metal powder quality so important?
Metal powder is commonly used in additive manufacturing (AM) – where it can enable the creation of exciting, complex components that were previously unachievable.
To ensure consistently high quality in these components, producers, and users of metal powder for additive manufacturing need to ensure that their supplies are also of consistent quality – with regular size, shape, and elemental composition to ensure the right flow, sintering, and packing properties.
Embrace the possibilities of a manufacturing revolution
Whether you want to guarantee material quality and strong supply chains or optimize your atomization process, we have you covered. With complimentary solutions that provide morphological, elemental, and structural insight into your metal powders, we can help you strengthen your market position and meet your customers’ demands for quality and performance.
This video gives an overview of four key techniques that we offer: laser diffraction, automated image analysis, X-ray fluorescence, and X-ray diffraction. Discover the possibilities each one can unlock.
What can our solutions do for you?
Our unique set of research and quality control metal powder characterization solutions for particle size, particle shape, metallic structure, and elemental analysis provide complementary information about your materials and processes to help you:
- Ensure consistent powder supply and prevent variations in end-component quality
- Optimize atomization conditions to achieve the desired powder characteristics and yield
- Develop new alloys and manufacturing processes to meet application and industry needs
- Predict and optimize powder-packing density, flow characteristics, and sintering behavior
In short, with these solutions, a new and exciting manufacturing revolution is underway.
Want to find out more?
Discover more about how we can help you optimize your materials for metal additive manufacturing:
- Download our industry brochure: Powder metallurgy and additive manufacturing
- Watch our webinar: Characterizing metal powder properties for Additive Manufacturing
- Read our new whitepaper: Optimizing metal powders for Additive Manufacturing
Already know what you need?
We’d love to help you with your metal powder needs. Reach out to us to speak to our sales team, request a quote, or arrange a demo, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
Enabling additive manufacturing breakthroughs
Learn what the additive manufacturing world looks like today and in the future.