Welcome to Veganuary. Many of us, even if we aren’t vegan are increasingly using substitute products in our diets, potentially after eating too much over the holiday season.
This webinar will look at the size of milk, and look at the size and charge (zeta potential) of a variety of milk and milk substitutes.Some questions that will be answered are:
- Do they all have similar levels of creaminess?
- Will some separate out in the fridge?
- Are all the products the same from a size and stability stand point?
- Do the products comply with guidelines / contaminant or elemental identification and quantification?
Join us to learn the what and how from the Malvern Panalytical portfolio within the food reformulation arena.
- January 30 2020 - January 30 2020
10:30 - 11:30
(GMT-05:00) Eastern [US & Canada]
- Event type:
- Webinar - Live
Steve Ward-Smith Ph.D. - Food & Pharma Segment Leader
Who should attend?
What will you learn?