Date recorded: May 28 2020
Cement production can be price competitive. Hence having a tight control of your formulation and plant goes a long way to helping your business stay efficient as well as profitable. Our application specialists discuss analytical solutions for the research and development, process as well as quality control teams. These span from smart predictive solutions for monitoring elemental, mineralogical composition and particle size analysis online as well as in the laboratory. Learn about best practices from other cement plants as well as the latest analytical trends to carefully monitor your raw materials, additives or substitutes, alternate fuel, grinding and mixing all the way to your production.
What you will learn:
1. Latest trends in cement blending and production
2. Holistic monitoring of your process from incoming raw materials, fuels, grinding efficiency to production and strength of your cement
3. Intelligent and high throughput analytical solutions – for online monitoring or laboratory analysis
4. How to comply to international norms like ASTM and more
Join our free series of mining, minerals and building materials related webinars:
- Webinar 1: Staying resilient amidst Covid-19 in the mining and minerals sector. More info
- Webinar 2: Optimizing the performance of titanium dioxide and other pigments for your paints, pigments, plastics. More info
- Webinar 3: In the forefront of mining: from bauxite to alumina to aluminium. More info
- Webinar 4: Cement: Driving the profitability of your plant and performance of your blended cement.
- Webinar 5: Iron mining: From ores to pellets. More info
- Webinar 6: Steel manufacturing: Enabling high throughput analysis with smart automation solutions. More info
- Webinar 7: Nickel: online and at line solutions. More info
- Webinar 8: Coal: solutions for monitoring moisture, particle size, mineralogy and more. More info