Better analytical results can be obtained by using the Claisse M4 fusion instrument since it is known for its fast and superior homogenization of the melt. Its uniform heating leads to highly reproducible results and all its fusion parameters can be modified in order to obtain the desired fusion conditions.
High Analytical Performance
- Inter-burner repeatability at each fusion cycle
- Stable oxidizing flames leading to excellent repeatability
- High accuracy
- Consistent temperature and flame control
Programmable Fusion Parameters
- Gas flow
- Mixing speed and amplitude
- Crucible angle
- Agitation speed and angle
- Cooling air flow
- Magnetic stirring speed
Optimized method development
Visualization of the entire fusion process to facilitate the method development.
- Fully automated pouring
- No manipulation of hot vessels (cold-to-cold operation)
- Automatic ignition and flame watching system
- Safety cabinet
Fluxes and chemicals
Borate fluxes and chemicalsYour first choice to fuse samples for XRF, ICP and AA analysis
Fusion monitorQuick and error-free proactive monitoring for your fusion instruments
Oxidizers and non-wetting agent
Pre-weighed fluxesHave you ever thought about the amount of time you spend weighing flux?