OMNISEC RESOLVE has been designed using our 30 years of experience in GPC/SEC to achieve the highest possible standard in chromatographic performance. The efficient degasser, low-pulsation pump and column oven combine to give reduced baseline noise, which maximizes measurement sensitivity and accuracy.
Fully integrated into the OMNISEC software and hardware platform to offer a complete GPC/SEC solution from a single vendor.
Combined pump, degasser, autosampler and column oven in a single module.
- All components of the OMNISEC system are designed and manufactured by Malvern Panalytical to ensure their complete optimization for delivering full sample characterization
- RESOLVE is designed uniquely for GPC/SEC separations, meaning it is focused on delivering optimal performance without compromises
- User training is improved with only a single unit and operating system to learn
- Single point of contact for support and service requirements
Improved detector baseline stability with a Low pulsation pump and efficient degasser.
- This powerful combination of pump and degasser offers fantastic flow rate stability which results in excellent detector signals in the REVEAL
- Improving detector signal stability directly allows you to measure lower concentration, lower molecular weight samples
Rapid solvent change overs with a low volume degasser giving maximum system productivity.
- The highly efficient low volume degasser is just 960µl! This enables the rapid solvent change overs without compromising performance
Reduce sample usage with low injection volumes and waste-free injections from vials or 96-well microtiter plates
- We know how precious your samples are and nobody wants to waste them unnecessarily
- Using the zero-waste injection mode all the samples will be loaded onto the column for maximum sensitivity with zero waste
- If you prefer using a standard partial loop or full loop injections these options are still available and user-selectable
- Inject samples from either standard SEC vials or microtiter plates to maximize system flexibility and productivity
Temperature controlled Autosampler (4oC – 60oC) to protect thermolabile samples.
Make separations in viscous solvents such as DMF and DMSO thanks to the column oven and autosampler temperature control.
- All systems include a complete temperature control range as standard, no need to budget for additional extras
- Whether your samples will degrade at high temperatures or will drop out of solution when not at elevated temperatures, OMNISEC delivers the complete separation chain as an actively temperature-controlled environment
- Temperature control ensures optimal baseline stability and, importantly, that your sample arrives at the detectors in the best condition
Reduce service requirements thanks to continuous pump seal backwashing
- Solvent is continuously flushed over the back seals in the SEC pump washing away any precipitate that may accumulate to reduce wear on pump components
- Get maximum system uptime by reducing service requirements
How it works
In SEC/GPC molecules are separated according to their hydrodynamic volume as they enter and exit the pores of a porous gel packing matrix in the column. Like other HPLC-based techniques, this involves the use of a pump, column and at least one detector to measure the sample as it elutes.
OMNISEC RESOLVE is a fully optimized and dedicated SEC/GPC system that offers market leading performance.
|Pump flow rate||0.01 - 10 mL/min|
|Flow rate accuracy||±1%|
|Pressure range||0 - 5000 PSI (34.5 MPa)|
|Pulsation||0.15% @ 1 mL/min in water|
|Dimensions (W, D, H)||420, 640, 890 mm|
|Software||OMNISEC software v10 (or later)|
|Data acquisition rate||100 Hz|
|Capacity||Up to 192|
|Sample container types||HPLC vials or 96-well microtiter plates|
|Injection volume||1 - 300 µL|
|Injection volume accuracy||>99.5%|
|Injection volume precision||
<0.3% RSD in full loop mode
<0.5% RSD in partial loop mode
<1% RSD in µL pickup mode
|Injection overhead volume||0 µL in µL pickup mode|
|Syringe volume||250 µL standard|
|Temperature control range||4 - 60 °C|
|Column capacity||6 x analytical (1 x Tricorn 10/300 GL)|
|Temperature control range||20 - 65 °C|
|Temperature||15 - 30 °C|