Combined pump, degasser, autosampler and column oven, for high quality GPC/SEC and accurate molecular weight measurement.
OMNISEC RESOLVE has been designed using our 30 years of experience in GPC/SEC to achieve the highest possible standard in chromatographic performance. The efficient degasser, low-pulsation pump and column oven combine to give reduced baseline noise, which maximizes measurement sensitivity and accuracy.
Fully integrated into the OMNISEC software and hardware platform to offer a complete GPC/SEC solution from a single vendor.
Combined pump, degasser, autosampler and column oven in a single module.
- All components of the OMNISEC system are designed and manufactured by Malvern Panalytical to ensure their complete optimization for delivering full sample characterization
- RESOLVE is designed uniquely for GPC/SEC separations, meaning it is focused on delivering optimal performance without compromises
- User training is improved with only a single unit and operating system to learn
- Single point of contact for support and service requirements
Improved detector baseline stability with a Low pulsation pump and efficient degasser.
- This powerful combination of pump and degasser offers fantastic flow rate stability which results in excellent detector signals in the REVEAL
- Improving detector signal stability directly allows you to measure lower concentration, lower molecular weight samples
Rapid solvent change overs with a low volume degasser giving maximum system productivity.
- The highly efficient low volume degasser is just 960µl! This enables the rapid solvent change overs without compromising performance
Reduce sample usage with low injection volumes and waste-free injections from vials or 96-well microtiter plates
- We know how precious your samples are and nobody wants to waste them unnecessarily
- Using the zero-waste injection mode all the samples will be loaded onto the column for maximum sensitivity with zero waste
- If you prefer using a standard partial loop or full loop injections these options are still available and user-selectable
- Inject samples from either standard SEC vials or microtiter plates to maximize system flexibility and productivity
Temperature controlled Autosampler (4oC – 60oC) to protect thermolabile samples.
Make separations in viscous solvents such as DMF and DMSO thanks to the column oven and autosampler temperature control.
- All systems include a complete temperature control range as standard, no need to budget for additional extras
- Whether your samples will degrade at high temperatures or will drop out of solution when not at elevated temperatures, OMNISEC delivers the complete separation chain as an actively temperature-controlled environment
- Temperature control ensures optimal baseline stability and, importantly, that your sample arrives at the detectors in the best condition
Reduce service requirements thanks to continuous pump seal backwashing
- Solvent is continuously flushed over the back seals in the SEC pump washing away any precipitate that may accumulate to reduce wear on pump components
- Get maximum system uptime by reducing service requirements
How it works
GPC/SEC is a two-step analytical process that involves separating a sample on the basis of its size and then analyzing the resulting fractions. The technique delivers molecular weight, molecular size and structural information, all of which define the performance of many industrially important materials. Coupling the efficient sample separation of OMNISEC RESOLVE with the fully optimized, multi-detector, information-rich analysis delivered by OMNISEC REVEAL, Malvern has produced a market-leading solution for researchers and formulators developing novel natural and synthetic polymers, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products and foods.
- Pump flow rate:
- 0.005 - 10 mL/min
- Flow rate accuracy:
- Pressure range:
- 0 - 5000 PSI (34.5 MPa)
- 0.15% @ 1 mL/min in water
- Dimensions (W, D, H):
- 420, 640, 890 mm
- 62 kg
- OMNISEC software v10 (or later)
- Data acquisition rate:
- 100 Hz
- Up to 192
- Sample container types:
- HPLC vials or 96-well microtiter plates
- Injection volume:
- 1 - 300 µL
- Injection volume accuracy:
- Injection volume precision:
<0.3% RSD in full loop mode
<0.5% RSD in partial loop mode
<1% RSD in µL pickup mode
- Injection overhead volume:
- 0 µL in µL pickup mode
- Syringe volume:
- 250 µL standard
- Temperature control range:
- 4 - 60 °C
- Column capacity:
- 6 x analytical (1 x Tricorn 10/300 GL)
- Temperature control range:
- 20 - 65 °C
- 15 - 30 °C
- Minimum computer specification:
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 4th Gen Intel(R) Core I7 Processor (Quad Core HT, 3.4 GHz Turbo, w/ HD Graphics), 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory, 500 GB 3.5 inch SATA (7200 RPM) HDD, Full-HD monitor