A single user interface for all system set up, acquisition, and data processing.
- Use only a single software interface for all instrument controls, data acquisition, analysis and reporting
- Get the most out of OMNISEC by removing the need for advanced training on multiple software systems and the inevitable communication problems these interfaces present
- Increase the productivity of your lab by enabling shortened paths for user training
1-click from raw data to results!
- Process your acquired data quickly with just 1 click from raw data to results
- Uses smart inbuilt algorithms to place baselines and limits in a reliable way and automatically populate the results tables
Multi-Detection analysis to give Absolute Molecular weight, Intrinsic viscosity, concentration data and much more.
- Stop relying on retention volumes and comparisons to calibration standards and start generating absolute results
- Use completely flexible custom reporting software to report and plot the data that is important to taking your projects forward
Watch the video: When to use each GPC/SEC analysis type
|Molecular Weight parameters||Intrinsic viscosity and Size parameters||General parameters|
|Number Average Molecular weight (Mn)||Intrinsic Viscosity moments (IVn) (IVw) (IVz)||Measured concentration|
|Weight Average Molecular weight (Mw)||Mark-Houwink a||Concentration per peak|
|z Average Molecular weight (Mz)||Mark-Houwink K||Calculate dn/dc|
|Dispersity (Ð) Mw/Mn||Hydrodynamic Radius (Rhn) (Rhw) (Rhz)||Calculate dA/dc|
|Molecular weight at peak apex (Mp)||Radius of Gyration (Rgn) (Rgw) (Rgz)||Fraction of sample|
|% sample above/between/below user defined Molecular weight values||Recovery|
|Molecular weight at user defined cumulative molecular weight value|
Conventional and Universal calibration methods to enable traditional retention volume dependent techniques.
- Use traditional column calibration techniques to calculate relative and so called true molecular weight values directly in the OMNISEC software
- Can be used to ensure method transfer from these techniques to light scattering technologies or as the primary analysis method for OMNISEC
|Watch the video: Conventional calibration with OMNISEC||Watch the video: Universal calibration with OMNISEC|
Measure conjugate and copolymer compositions using Compositional analysis – enables direct analysis of application specific Drug Antibody Ratio (DAR), viral Titer and cp/vg ratio.
- Directly measure the concentration and molecular weight of 2 components within your samples
- Calculate copolymer concentrations and plot dn/dc values to identify changing polymer composition and distribution
- Use our inbuilt application specific analysis results for viral titer calculations for Full, Empty and total titer to deliver % full AAV and cp/vg ratios
|Compositional Analysis parameters|
|Molecular weight of components|
|Average dn/dc & dA/dc|
|Concentration of components|
|Drug Antibody Ratios (DAR)|
|% Full AAV & cp/vg ratio|
Watch the video: Compositional analysis with OMNISEC
Fully automated system start-up, data acquisition and shut down. All you need to do is insert your vials and press Start!
- No need to worry about how to prepare your system, OMNISEC takes care of it all so you can spend time moving your project forward
- All methods are user-customizable for the instrument and experimental systems to be sure they fit with your needs
- Expand the use of the advanced SEC within your lab by enabling users with lower experience levels
- Delays prior to starting the sequence can be set to ensure the system is ready when you need it!
21 CFR part 11 compliant for peace of mind operation in a regulated environment.
- Audit trails, user access, and electronic signatures can all be easily activated within the OMNISEC software package to ensure complete compliance
- Add full system IQOQ during installation to get the whole chain ready for the regulated environment
Market leading band broadening and peak symmetry correction algorithms.
- When connecting multiple detectors together it is important to account for the change in the signal profile as the sample moves from one detector to another.
- OMNISEC uses marketing leading automated algorithms to account for this and ensure high quality and robust data is generated.
- Report key system metrics so you can have confidence the system is in top condition!
|Number of Theoretical Plates|
|Peak Width at half height|
Free software updates for the life of the instrument, no need to worry about expensive upgrade costs.
- The best place for software improvements is with you the user making a difference to your research and productivity! For the life of your OMNISEC system there are no charges or unexpected fees to budget for when it comes to maintaining your software at the latest version. All can be downloaded for free as soon as they are available
- If your software is connected to the internet, you will also get notified when these new software version's are release so you can quickly keep up to date
How it works
OMNISEC software (version 10 or later) gives direct control of OMNISEC RESOLVE and OMNISEC REVEAL, as well as the ability to acquire and display results in real time.
OMNISEC software allows the user to control instruments, change detector settings and set up new or existing analysis methods. At the end of the run, data can be analyzed and reports automatically generated.
Natural polymers (polysaccharides, DNA)
Light scattering intensity (SLS)
Molecular weight (Mn, Mw, Mz)
Radius of Gyration (Rg)
Intrinsic viscosity (IV)
Mark-Houwink a & K
Hydrodynamic radius (viscosity)
|Data acquisition rate||100 Hz|
|Minimum computer specification||Windows 7 Professional 64 bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro license), 4th Gen Intel(R) Core I7 Processor (Quad Core HT, 3.4 GHz Turbo, w/ HD Graphics), 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory, 500 GB 3.5 inch SATA (7200 RPM) HDD, Full-HD monitor|