Turnkey solution for high accuracy trace analysis using XRF
Reliable trace element data is required to meet growing needs across a wide range of industry sectors like mineral exploration, soils and agricultural science and research geochemistry. Increasing worldwide legislation to control environmental pollution means that many industries are in need of reliable quantification of low elemental concentrations.
Trace element analysis is a challenge. The optimization of instrumentation, setting up robust measurement programs and proper data treatment are a few of the issues to be addressed by the analyst. The availability and selection of appropriate calibration standards is another important and commonly overlooked expense.
The Pro-Trace Expertise Program
Developed by highly experienced analysts, the Pro-Trace solution to trace element analysis is unique and unrivalled in the XRF market place. The Pro-Trace concept is founded on advanced algorithms addressing the specific challenges associated with determining low elemental concentrations. Additionally, expert knowledge embedded within the software covers the “what to measure” and “how to measure”.
Pro-Trace provides high accuracy quantification of 40 trace elements down to single digit ppm level or lower. The Pro-Trace solution contains a suite of specifically designed calibration setup samples and blank specimens. These setup samples are referenced against more than 200 international certified reference materials, providing major cost savings for laboratories that do not have such an extensive library of standards in-house.
The following materials can be analyzed:
- Rocks and soils
- Fly ash
- Suite of Pro-Trace calibration samples and SuperQ software license, drift monitor samples and 5 kg of binder
- Setup of optimized analysis program and system calibration, enabling high quality trace analysis
- Setup of methodology validation and calibration maintenance procedure
- Advice and consultation on efficient preparation of samples as pressed powders
- User training and documentation
- Statistical Process Control for allowing fully automated QA/QC workflows for WD XRF systems*
- Integration of the Pro-Trace solution into your standard operating procedures, including documentation and deployment at one or multiple sites
- Malvern Panalytical XRF spectrometer: Zetium, Axios or MagiX
- Sample preparation equipment and materials for pressed pellets
Contact our specialists
* SPC is already included with Zetium systems