Maximizing the value of your analytical methods for your daily lab operation starts with ensuring the methods are setup a correctly and completely. Subsequently, the time spent on recurring method maintenance should be as small as possible.
For this reason Malvern Panalytical offers Complete Analysis Solutions, including full method implementation. Our specialists setup and integrate our analytical modules in your workflow and train your laboratory personnel on how to use them. Setup of optimized method validation and maintenance procedures is included as well.
The solutions listed below can be ordered as part of a new instrument or deployed on an already installed system. They enable you to benefit from the full potential our solutions offer, thereby maximizing the value of your investment.
- Elemental analysis
- Standardless elemental analysis of a wide range of materials
- Geological and organic materials: high accuracy trace analysis
- Geological, mineralogical and related oxide materials
- Cement and related raw materials
- Metals: Ni, Fe and Co alloys
- Metals: Cu alloys
- Metals: low alloy steels
- Lubrication oils: wear metal analysis
- Lubricating oils: analysis according to ASTM D6443 and D4927
- Oils and fuels: sulfur analysis according to ISO 20884 and ASTM 2622
- Polymers and plastics: analysis of additives and fillers
- Polymers and plastics: analysis of toxic elements
- Polymers and plastics: analysis of RoHS restricted elements
- Phase analysis
- Mineralogical analysis in mining, metals and building materials