OMNISEC REVEAL ULTRA is designed to bring integrated advanced detection to the high resolution separations offered by UPLC-SEC. This unique system improves sample resolution, increases system productivity, reduces sample and solvent consumption.
Use the OMNISEC REVEAL ULTRA to study the impact of protein oligomerization, aggregation and conjugation on activity and efficacy in academic research and biopharmaceutical development.
Relate a polymer’s molecular properties to its bulk characteristics in a wide range of applications, from additive manufacturing, to paint and coatings industries to the manufacturing of food additives and pharmaceutical excipients.
The ultimate in advanced detection for UPLC/UHPLC and APC separations
- OMNISEC REVEAL ULTRA is compatible with UPLC/UHPLC and APC separations.
- Whether you want to perform UPLC-SEC, HPLC-SEC or both the REVEAL ULTRA can perform for you. Enabling method transfer from HPLC to UPLC using the same system, or for future proofing purchases.
- Complete flexibility in detector configuration. Only purchase the detectors which add value to you now, with the security that any detector you require in the future can be installed onsite.
Increased productivity, improved resolution, reduced sample consumption, reduced solvent usage
- Faster run times mean 3 times the productivity from a single system!
- Improved resolution allows you to see features hidden in standard HPLC-SEC systems
- Up to 20 times reduction in sample loadings – saving precious samples.
- Consume up to 4 times less solvent – reducing disposal costs.
More reliable measurements with market leading light scattering sensitivity
- Measure low concentration samples with a highly sensitive and stable refractive index detector
- Measure molecular weight of polymers as low as 200 g/mol!
- Incredibly low injection masses for characterization by UPLC-SLS
- 5ng PS105k in THF
- 40ng BSA in PBS
- Make sure you don’t miss low molecular weight and low concentration contaminants or protein fragments
Multi-detection SEC offers unparalleled information on the characterization of polymers, polysaccharides and proteins
- Measuring absolute molecular weight, intrinsic viscosity, hydrodynamic radius, Mark-Houwink parameters, radius of gyration, composition, conformation and more
- Rely on OMNISEC to help you understand, control and optimize your product performance
- Detection and quantification of protein aggregation to drive faster sample characterization and development
Fully integrated temperature-controlled detector module for improved detector stability and sample characterization
- Improve separations and result accuracy with the column oven and temperature-controlled integrated detector compartment – all installed as standard!
- Minimized inter-detector tubing, maintained at the same temperature as the detector, reduces band broadening effects to further increase signal quality
Improved structural comparisons enabled with the unique mechanical auto-balance of the differential viscometer
- Boost lab productivity and reduce service costs with a novel self-balancing viscometer design with user exchangeable capillaries
See the full range of your samples UV absorbance with the UV-PDA
- Distinguish chemical changes by measuring absorbance across the full UV/Vis spectrum (190-900nm) using the photodiode array
- All UV channels are recorded giving you the flexibility to choose what wavelength to use in post-processing
All systems can be fully serviced and supported onsite
- No need to worry about shipping systems for service or support, all units can be fully serviced on site to ensure minimum downtime
How it works
Following separation of the sample according to its hydrodynamic volume the sample will pass through 1 or more detectors where its presence is recorded. OMNISEC REVEAL is a fully integrated multi-detection module which can contain up to 4 different detectors.
The RI and UV detectors give information about the concentration of the components in the sample. The light scattering detectors respond to the intensity of light scattered by the sample which is related to molecular weight and also allows Rg of large molecules to be calculated. The viscometer measures the changing solution viscosity to calculate the intrinsic viscosity of the sample which is a measure of structure.
Coupling the efficient sample separation of OMNISEC RESOLVE with the fully optimized, multi-detector, information-rich analysis delivered by OMNISEC REVEAL, Malvern Panalytical has produced a market-leading solution for researchers and formulators developing novel natural and synthetic polymers, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products and foods.
|Dimensiones (ancho, fondo, altura)||420, 640, 600 mm|
|Rango de temperatura del detector||20 - 65 °C|
|Software||OMNISEC software v10 (or later)|
|Velocidad de adquisición de datos||100 Hz|
US20140060162A1 & EP2619543B1 "Modular capillary bridge viscometer"
US20140144214A1 & EP2619544A1 "Automatically balanced capillary bridge viscometer"
|Principio de medición||RALS 90° angle, LALS 7° angle|
|Fuente de luz||50 mW, 640 nm laser|
|Volumen de celda||18 µL|
|Rango dinámico||2500 mV|
|Ruido de línea base||<0.1 mV|
|Desviación de la línea base||<0.2 mV/hr|
|Detector||Differential refractive index|
|Principio de medición||Deflection|
|Volumen de celda||12 µL|
|Rango dinámico||±2.5 x 10-4 RIU|
|Ruido de línea base||<10-7 RIU|
|Desviación de la línea base||<3 x 10-7 RIU/hr|
|Principio de medición||4-capillary Wheatstone bridge with self-balancing mechanism and user-exchangeable capillaries|
|Volúmen del detector||17 µL/capillary|
|Rango dinámico de presión diferencial||±100 KPa|
|Ruido base de la presión diferencial||<1 Pa|
|Rango dinámico de presión de entrada||100 kPa|
|Ruido de línea base en presión de entrada||0.01 kPa|
|Desviación de la línea base||<0.2 kPa/hr|
|Detector||Diode-array-based UV/Vis spectrometer|
|Longitud de onda||190 - 900 nm|
|Número de longitudes de onda||1024|
|Exactitud de longitud de onda||<1 nm|
|Resolución de longitud de onda||0.6 nm|
|Volumen de celda||7.5 µL|
|Longitud del haz||10 mm|
|Ruido de línea base||2 x 10-5 AU|
|Desviación de la línea base||5 x 10-4 AU/hr|
Measurement type 1
|Tipo de medición||Absolute molecular weight|
|Rango de medición||200 - >107 g/mol|
|Masa mínima cuantificable||Using UPLC-SEC:
5 ng of 100 kDa molecular weight polystyrene in THF
40 ng of BSA in PBS
|Principio de medición||Light scattering (LALS or RALS)|
Measurement type 2
|Tipo de medición||Intrinsic viscosity|
|Masa mínima cuantificable||Using UPLC-SEC:
300 ng of 100 kDa molecular weight polystyrene in THF
|Principio de medición||4-capillary Wheatstone bridge|
Measurement type 3
|Tipo de medición||Concentration|
|Masa mínima cuantificable||
5 ng of 100 kDa molecular weight polystyrene in THF40 ng of BSA in PBS
|Principio de medición||Differential refractive index detection|
|Temperatura||15 °C - 30 °C|