記録された日時: September 17 2015
Duration: 21 minutes 43 secondsThis online demo is designed to provide you with an introduction to the Mastersizer 3000. Take a look at the Mastersizer 3000 and its accessories via our lab's webcam and follow the measurement process live. We look at the dispersion of a sample measured in liquid and introduce you to new Mastersizer 3000 software features, such as the live trending of parameters during the measurement, which is a great aid to method development.
We also show you the data quality feature, which provides you with feedback on the quality of your measurements as well as on the stability of your results. In this webinar, we make some measurements using the Aero dry dispersion unit, showing you how easily you can set up a method to get reproducible data on bulk dry materials. Finally, we show you some of the software features designed to aid method transfer onto the Mastersizer 3000 and also to support the use of the system within a validated pharmaceutical lab.
Table of contents
2. Mastersizer 3000 demonstration
4. Mastersizer 3000- Smarter Particle Sizing
5. Laser diffraction calculates particle size by measuring particle light scattering intensity
6. Laser diffraction – how does it work?
7. Mastersizer 3000 optics: red light measurements
8. Mastersizer 3000 optics: blue light measurements
9. The Mastersizer 3000: Components
10. Demo Video
11. Thank you for your attentionAny questions?
12. Contact Information