記録された日時: October 11 2016
Duration: 05 minutes 07 secondsThis demo at your desk webinar will provide a real-time overview of the operation of the NanoSight NS300 for nanoparticle size and concentration measurements using Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA). You will see the instrument and software performing several standard tests live, demonstrating how the advanced capabilities of NanoSight instruments provide additional insight into sample properties; for example:
• Precise and accurate size and concentration measurements of standards
• Resolution of multiple modes or polydisperse size distributions
• Automated data collection and development of SOP scripts
• Optimization of analysis parameters
• Improvement of reproducibility with important experimental procedures
This live demonstration will give viewers an overview of the capabilities of the system and will provide an introduction to the day-to-day operation of a NanoSight instrument.
Table of contents
3. Demo at Your Desk: Malvern NanoSight NS300
4. Seeing Is Believing!
5. Patented Optical Arrangement
6. NTA Experimental Protocol
7. Sizing: StokesEinstein
8. Concentration: Quantify particles in known volume
9. Demo 1
10. Demo 2
11. Demo 3
12. Any questions?
13. Q & A
14. Contact Info