New! Next-generation Differential Scanning Fluorimetry for rapid protein stability analysis
Stability is one of the key attributes of a biotherapeutic drug and determines its ability to maintain its structure and desired function throughout the manufacturing process and longer-term storage.
The analysis of protein stability is a critical test, alongside multiple high-throughput biophysical and biochemical assays, which together inform the selection of candidates in the early stages of biotherapeutic discovery, and guide future formulation development.
However, limited sample supply and a sub-optimal fit with the requirements of a higher-throughput assay, combined with tedious sample handling and time pressures, are factors that often hinder protein stability profiling.
In this webinar, we will present Protein Stable’s SUPR-DSF – a next-generation Differential Scanning Fluorimeter which provides analysis of the full spectrum of protein intrinsic fluorescence for simplified protein stability screening and data-rich robust results – all taking place within a 384-well plate reader.
SUPR-DSF reduces operator time and minimizes the risk of errors in multi-step sample preparation while also bringing down the cost of consumables and sample consumption without any compromise to data quality!
Save the dates for our second and third webinars within this series:
- January 24, 2022, 10:30 – 11:30 am ET
- February 16, 2022, 10:30 – 11:30am ET
- Tim Flanagan - CEO, Protein Stable
- Natalia Markova Ph.D. - Head of Science Pharma & Food Sector, Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Scientists and researchers working on the discovery and development of biologics and small molecule drugs and interested in:
- Construct Screening
- Formulation Development
- Binding Affinities
What will you learn?
- Learn how to ensure data quality and increase your drug screening throughput
- Discover how to scan up to 384 samples in one single 90-minute experiment
- Understand why DSF provides complementary data to other techniques