XRD made easy
Meet Aeris – our brand-new benchtop X-ray diffractometer. Aeris will impress you with data quality and speed of data acquisition so far only seen on full-power systems. The instrument is accessible for everyone with its built-in touch screen and intuitive software. Being a Malvern Panalytical product guarantees delivery of the best benchtop data and full automatability for industrial applications. Aeris is designed for low cost of ownership and is available in 4 editions tailored to the needs of specific markets: the Cement, Minerals, Metals and Research editions.
Aeris Research editionProvides fast, reliable and accurate material analyses solutions for all your needs.
Aeris Cement editionDirectly probes the mineralogical composition of cement and its intermediates.
Aeris Minerals editionMakes the versatile analysis of ores accessible for everyone in the mining industry.
Aeris Metals editionFor rapid and reliable analysis of sinter, direct reduced iron and retained austenite.
Solutions to maximize the return on your investment
To assure that your instrument remains in top condition and performs on the highest level, Malvern Panalytical offers a wide range of services. Our expertise and support services assure an optimal functioning of your instrument.
Service for a lifetime
- Phone and remote support
- Preventive maintenance and checkups
- Flexible Customer Care Agreements
- Performance certificates
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Local and global support
Adding value to your processes
- Sample preparation development/optimization
- Analytical methodologies
- Turnkey solutions for XRD
- Operations via IQ/OQ/PQ, quality assurance (GLP, ISO17025) or round robins/inter laboratory studies
- Consultancy services
Training and education
- Training on-site or at our competence centers
- Broad range of basic and advanced courses on products, applications and software