Aeris Cement edition
Optimize cement production
The Cement edition of Aeris directly probes the mineralogical composition of cement and its intermediates. This mineralogical information allows you to judge the physical properties to better control the kiln when for example using alternative fuels. It additionally facilitates the quality assurance of (blended) cements. The Cement edition of Aeris is an easy-to-use and automatable benchtop X-ray diffractometer for every cement plant.
Produce greener and more efficient
Strength, setting properties, hydration properties and chemical resistance of cement are directly linked to the cement mineralogy. X-ray diffraction is the method for a direct probing of these minerals in cement, allowing better prediction of the physical properties of the final product already in the production phase and facilitating a more efficient and greener production process.
The Aeris Cement edition is your partner at every stage of the cement production process, from raw meal, clinker and (blended) cement to the final product.
Seamless integration in automation
- The only automatable benchtop diffractometer for high sample throughput
Aeris can be connected with a belt or a robot for fast and automated sample processing.
- The power of combining technologies
The twin solution, Aeris and Zetium, provides full material characterization by adding information about elemental composition (determined by Zetium) to the phase identification from Aeris.
- Industry standard sample holders tailored to your needs
• Collection of 51.5 mm sample holders
• 40 mm sample holders
Fast analysis, maximum uptime
Rapid analysis minimizes feedback loops and allows early intervention for process optimization. Standard analysis time for clinker or cement is just 5 minutes.
Uptime of the analytical equipment is key for reliable process control. From the ground up, Aeris has been designed for maximum uptime.
Strong and robust
- Rugged design
- The only benchtop XRD instrument with external sample loading for ultimate dust protection of the heart of the instrument.
- Minimum of infrastructural requirements
- No cooling water, no chiller, no compressed air - the only thing you need is a single-phase power socket.
- Compatible with all common industry standards; from LIMS interfacing protocols to various industry-standard sample holders.
An easy touch
The most intuitive X-ray diffractometer
With the built-in touch screen your results are always just a few taps away:
1. Place your sample
2. Select measurement program
3. View results
Solutions to maximize the return on your investment
To assure that your instrument remains in top condition and performs on the highest level, Malvern Panalytical offers a wide range of services. Our expertise and support services assure an optimal functioning of your instrument.
Service for a lifetime
- Phone and remote support
- Preventive maintenance and checkups
- Flexible Customer Care Agreements
- Performance certificates
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Local and global support
Adding value to your processes
- Sample preparation development/optimization
- Analytical methodologies
- Turnkey solutions for XRD
- Operations via IQ/OQ/PQ, quality assurance (GLP, ISO17025) or round robins/inter laboratory studies
- Consultancy services
Training and education
- Training on-site or at our competence centers
- Broad range of basic and advanced courses on products, applications and software