Part one: API selection
As drug molecules become increasingly complex, solid form characterization can provide drug development scientists with the insights they need to accelerate the development of new pharmaceutical products.
In this three-part webinar series, experts from Netzsch and Malvern Panalytical will use real-life case studies to show you the analytical techniques that make the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) candidate selection process more productive.
The first session will focus on API selection. Join us as our experts chart the path from candidate molecule synthesis to lead candidate selection, using a range of thermal and structural solid form characterization techniques. Discover why chemistry acumen is vital for successful drug discovery. Find out how ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion) testing of hundreds of molecules synthesized by skilled chemists allows the analysts to select the most promising candidates. Learn how applying a multi-technique approach provides the most robust mechanism for selecting lead candidates. Understand how to detect even the slightest changes that can put the performance of manufactured drug substance/product at risk.
You will also have the option to ask questions to our experts, Dr Gabriele Kaiser, Dr David Fengas and Dr Natalia Dadivanyan. If this time doesn’t suit you, register for the other session here
Join our upcoming series of "Everything pharmaceutical scientists need to know about solid form characterization"
- Dr Gabriele Kaiser, Business Field Manager Pharmacy, Cosmetics and Food, Netzsch
- Dr David Fengas, Director of CMC services, Concept Life Sciences
- Dr Natalia Dadivanyan, Field Application Scientist X-ray Products, Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in stability studies
- Anyone engaged in chemical development or support of scale up activities
- Anyone engaged in polymorph screening activities as part of lead optimization activities
- Anyone who is developing pharmaceutical formulations