As pharmaceutical products become ever more complex, the need for detailed analytics is becoming increasingly urgent. Our inside technical knowledge and biophysical expertise can help teams like yours simplify and speed up product development. Join us on 22 April to find out how.
For the first time, we’ll be broadcasting live from our UK-based MEGAlab. Our state-of-the-art facilities will be used as the backdrop for a panel discussion, bringing together experts from the field of biologic and pharmaceutical characterization and optimization. We’ll tackle questions considering the selection of critical quality attributes that inform formulation optimization, stability assessment and product safety and efficacy. And we’ll share insider knowledge on the analytics – across multiple platforms - that both speed and simplify development.
As an added bonus, we’ll introduce the latest capabilities for the OMNISEC size exclusion chromatography platform. These exciting new developments provide an in-depth view of the individual components of complex samples, including viral vectors, vaccines, PEGylated and conjugated proteins, membrane proteins and copolymers. What’s more, you’ll see how to directly measure the percentage of full AAVs within a sample – critical information about the potency of gene therapies in your development pipeline.
Don’t miss your chance to see Malvern Panalytical from the inside and meet the scientists who are changing the analytical landscape and playing a crucial role in the creation of safe and effective new drug products.
Register now to secure your virtual seat at this live event.
- Typ der Messung:
- April 22 2021 - April 22 2021
15:00 - 16:00
Grenwich Mean Time [United Kingdom]
- Art der Veranstaltung:
- Webinar - Live
Gel Permeation Chromatography
Dynamic Light Scattering
Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- Paul Kippax - Sector Director, Malvern Panalytical
- John Stenson - Product Manager - Nanomaterials, Malvern Panalytical
- Natalia Markova - Segment Manager - Biologics, Malvern Panalytical
- Jamie Stokes - Research Leader, Concept Life Sciences
Who should attend?
- Scientists working in pharmaceutical and biologic analytical development, formulation and stability assessment
- Those using size exclusion chromatography (gel permeation chromatography) and associated analytical techniques for the characterization of samples including: viral vectors, vaccines, PEGylated and conjugated proteins, membrane proteins and copolymers
- Users of Malvern Panalytical's OMNISEC size exclusion chromatography platform, who would like to see first-hand the newest developments for this technology
What will I learn?
- Learn about the evolution in laboratory analytics for pharmaceutical and biologics development and manufacture
- See the newest developments for OMNISEC size exclusion chromatography, including exciting advances in compositional analysis of samples
- Get an inside view of the latest research at Malvern Panalytical which is helping to speed up the development of safe, effective drug products
- Pose your burning questions directly to a panel of experts across Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences
- Hear about the latest analytics for AAV characterization