Please use the following format for your proposal to ensure standardized content and to simplify evaluation by the review team.
- Proposals should fit within two printed pages and may include anything you think strengthens your proposal.
- Minimum 10 pt. font size.
- A graphic may also be included if it clarifies your proposed research.
- The document may be submitted as a Word document or in PDF format via the mailing address below or by email NIR.firstname.lastname@example.org. If using Word, make sure your document is saved so it is compatible with Word 2010 format.
- Please submit your proposal by Nov. 16, 2018.
Only one submission per student researcher will be considered. Students in Mining & Energy proposals must be submitted by students. Upon submitting this application, you will receive an e-mail confirming its receipt. Please use the following headings and format for your submission:
- Project Title
- Email contact and phone information
- Student status (i.e. MS, Ph.D. candidate, etc.) and accredited program name and location
- Instrument requested
- Requested dates/season (please include explanation of time-frame requirement and most importantly, factor in required shipping deadlines/times if needed. Note: ASD ships the instrument to your educational institution and back only. You are responsible for any other transport in between.)
- Why is this important?
- What makes this innovative?
- How might this be interdisciplinary?
- Research Plan
- Expected outcome and impact
2018 calendar year program completed proposals must be received in our office by Nov. 16, 2018.
Send your submission via email, or postal mail to:
Instrument Support Program
1625 S. Fordham Street, Suite 300
Longmont CO 80503 USA