We are pleased to announce that the Malvern Panalytical team in Taiwan will take over all direct sales, application and service support from our distributor, DKSH, starting on May 4th 2022. This means you will be able to order your products directly from us for a more streamlined and enhanced customer experience.
This new service model aligns with our strategic plan to achieve business growth as well as improve customer service levels. In the meantime, we would like to thank DKSH for all their past support and efforts on our behalf.
If your company has purchased the following Malvern Panalytical instruments from DKSH Taiwan, please read further to learn about the next steps you’ll need to complete to get started:
- Particle size analysis: Mastersizer 3000, Zetasizer Series, NanoSight 3000, Spraytec
- Molecular weight analysis: TDA or Omnisec SEC systems
- Microcalorimetry: MicroCal range
- Particle shape analysis: Morphologi 4 and prior models
- X-ray diffraction benchtop: Aeris
Three ways our direct sales and service can enhance your experience:
- Malvern Panalytical is committed to delivering high quality services. We will do this from recruiting experienced team members who have undergone rigorous training, to our investment in our applications laboratory.
- Highly-specialized team: Malvern Panalytical has more than 20 years’ experience operating in Taiwan, initially as Philips X-ray instruments and then PANalytical X-ray instruments. We have recruited experienced sales, applications and service managers who will support our complete range of instrumentation. Whether you need advice on applications or sample analysis, preventive or corrective maintenance, or to learn which instrument is best suited to your needs, our team of experts are on hand to help you at every step.
- Comprehensive applications laboratory: Our Taipei office has an applications laboratory, which is being equipped with our range of analytical instrumentation to the analyze particle size, shape crystalline structure and elemental composition. Our specialists can demonstrate the operation, functionality and data quality of our instruments either in-person or online. To support new or advanced applications, customers can tap into Malvern Panalytical’s regional and global network of application laboratories and scientists.
Please email all your company user details to: email@example.com by May 30th, 2022.
To make sure all our records are updated, please fill in the details of all your instrument users. Each registered user will be invited to attend free MasterClass training later in the year.
|Your Company name:||Instrument name:|
|I have a maintenance contract with DKSH (please indicate appropriately):||Yes / No|
|S/N||Name||Email||Phone / Extension||Job title||Department|
Read the FAQs below to learn more about how this transition will be managed. If you have any more questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.
Malvern Panalytical Taiwan
A Division of Spectris Taiwan Limited
4th Floor, 417, Ruiguang Road
Neihu District, Taipei 114690
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which product lines are affected by this transition?
Particle size analysis: Mastersizer 3000, Zetasizer Series, NanoSight 300, Spraytec
Particle shape analysis: Morphologi 4 and prior models
Molecular weight analysis: TDA or Omnisec GPC systems
Microcalorimetry: MicroCal range
X-ray diffraction benchtop: Aeris
- What do I need to do by May 30th?
Please email your company’s user details in the table above to: firstname.lastname@example.org. As a token of our appreciation, each registered user will be invited to attend free MasterClass training later in the year.
- Who will support my instrument’s existing warranty?
For instruments purchased from DKSH before May 4th 2022, DKSH will provide service support during the warranty period and Malvern Panalytical thereafter.
- I am still waiting for DKSH to deliver and install the instrument I ordered. Who do I talk to?
DKSH will fulfill your existing order and ensure the instrument is properly installed and provide support during the warranty period.
- Is it possible to see an instrument demonstration?
Yes, our applications laboratory in Taipei can support both online and in-person demonstrations. Malvern Panalytical is also supported by our regional and global network of application laboratories. You can also arrange for samples to be analyzed.
- I’d like to get a quote. Who should I contact?
Please contact Malvern Panalytical and reach out to Daphne Shen at +886 2 25462988 ext 669, or email the team.