Date recorded: January 23 2020
A previously recorded web seminar, presented by ASD expert Michaela Kastanek, on the topic of best practices with the ASD TerraSpec Halo Mineral Identifier. With features, best practices, and tips & tricks of how to most efficiently use this portable full spectrum (350-2500 nm) VNIR spectrometer to achieve quality mineral analysis results.
- What you will learn:
- Overview of the ASD TerraSpec Halo’s most common features
- Review of Halo Manager – creating projects and locations
- Features of the TerraSpec Halo and Halo Manager not typically discussed in Halo Training
- Maintenance best practices
- Tips and tricks of the instrument – your most technical questions answered