Earlier you had seen the launch of our Empyrean series 3. With its unique multi-core optics, we introduced convenience, little or no operator training and the ability to handle different samples types for high end research. The Empyrean series 3 is able to handle a variety of sample types from powder, thin films, nanomaterials and more. What’s more you can pre-load the samples in our automated batch sampler, press a button to analyse and step away to do other work. No more hassle of changing optics or waiting by your instrument to finish each experiment.
High-end X-ray diffraction is ultimately about flexibility and efficiency in data collection and ultimate quality of data. And further to the Empyrean series 3 model, Malvern Panalytical continually innovates our line of X-ray diffractometers and accessories to support more high-end research. With this, we invite you to our unveiling session of our new XRD detector, 1Der.
During this exciting live launch, look forward to the following:
- Complementing the multi-core optics, see how the Empyrean paired with our new detector, 1Der, bring data quality to the next level….
- See how you can achieve high resolution data and tackle challenging samples types like fluorescent samples with ease
- Understand how this model can benefit your lab and the various high-end research applications, whether in powder XRD, nanomaterials, hard radiation, pharmaceuticals and more
- See a live demo of how to operate the XRD on various challenging samples
- Interested in a detailed demonstration of the 1Der and all its wonderful capabilities? Catch our live demo at your desk here
Interested to improve your XRD data analysis and expand your research applications? Join our free series of webinars:
- Webinar 1: Introduction to powder X-ray diffraction. More info
- Webinar 2: Studying battery cathode materials using X-ray diffraction More info
- Webinar 3: Expand your powder XRD applications for materials characterization research More info
- Webinar 4: Good vs bad XRD patterns: how to improve your phase analysis. More info
- Webinar 5: Better XRD data quality: importance of good sample preparation. More info
- Webinar 6: Improving your phase search mapping by defining your elemental range: introduction to elemental analysis using X-ray fluorescence. More info
- Webinar 7: Live demo at your desk - latest high performing XRD Benchtop. More info
- Webinar 8: XRD phase quantification tutorial - improve your XRD data analysis. More info
- Webinar 9: XRD applications in the minerals industry More info
- Webinar 10: XRD data analysis on HighScore Plus version 4.9 - what's new? More info
- Webinar 11: Free XRD applications, live demo and data analysis workshop More info
- Webinar 12: XRD phase quantification tutorial - crystallinity calculation More info
- Webinar 13: New product launch: Empyrean brings new wonder with new 1Der detector, to high end XRD research for challenging samples including hard radiation, thin films, nanomaterials and more. More info
- Webinar 14: XRD phase quantification tutorial - Rietveld refinement. More info
- Webinar 15: Live demo of latest XRD detector, 1Der. Great for super sharp monochromatic peaks and for tackling fluorescent samples. More info
- Webinar 16: Optimizing the whiteness & brightness of TiO2 pigments by analysing rutile vs anatase phases among other methods. More info
- Webinar 17: Range of XRD instruments to aid materials characterization research. More info
- Fabio Masiello
- Martijn Fransen
- Zhaohui Bao
- Dorothée Loorbach
Free of costs
Join us, as our X-ray diffraction experts demonstrate the exact benefits the new features will bring to research and quality control.
Be sure to book your free spot for the digital launch and find out more!