Part 3: Characterizing amorphous materials
As drug molecules become increasingly complex, solid form characterization can provide drug development scientists with the insights they need to accelerate the development of new pharmaceutical products.
In this three-part webinar series, experts from Netzsch and Malvern Panalytical will use real-life case studies to show you the analytical techniques that make active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) candidate selection process more productive.
The final event in our three-part series focuses on the characterization of amorphous materials. Such forms of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) gain increasing attention due to their improved solubility. However, it is vitally important to fully understand their stability behavior in order to ensure a reliable drug product (with sufficient shelf-life) can be realized.
In this case, a multi-technique approach including structural, thermal and morphological analysis should be adopted. Our experts will present case studies, demonstrating advantage of this way of materials characterization.
You will also have the option to ask questions to our experts, Dr Gabriele Kaiser, Dr David Fengas and Dr Natalia Dadivanyan.
Find our 2021 series of "Everything pharmaceutical scientists need to know about solid form characterization"
- Dr Gabriele Kaiser, Business Field Manager Pharmacy, Cosmetics and Food, Netzsch
- Dr Robert Taylor, Product Technical Specialist, Malvern Panalytical
- Dr Natalia Dadivanyan, Field Application Scientist X-ray Products, Malvern Panalytical
Questions les plus fréquentes
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in API development
- Anyone engaged in stability assessment
- Anyone developing pharmaceutical formulations