It’s that time of year again… our Scientific Award is now open. We set up this award to recognize outstanding research talent, support scientific careers, help you share your work with a wider audience, and promote excellence in applying analytical solutions. So, if you’ve got a publication to share, read on – you could win a €5,000 prize!
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for outstanding published research by young scientists at the beginning of their career that used one or more Malvern Panalytical products as a part of the analysis. Examples of possible research areas include:
- Geosciences or mining
- Environmental protection
- Energy storage and conversion
- Semiconductors and electronics
- Thin films and multilayer systems
- Structure and structure-property relationships
- Nanomaterials and their preparation processes
- Organic and inorganic chemicals, such as MOFs, catalysts, polymers and pharmaceuticals
- Biologics: protein-based therapeutics, vaccines, cell and gene therapies, viral and non-viral vectors
- Metal alloys, powders, and additive manufacturing processes
We’ll select and publish the list of the 10 best entries and the winning entry among them, based on scientific merit, innovative thinking, and active participation in the field. The authors from the list of the best 10 entries will be given an opportunity to present their work in a webinar organized by Malvern Panalytical.
Am I eligible?
Of course, any competition has its rules – so please check that your entry meets these requirements:
- Your paper has been accepted for publication, or was published between July 1, 2020, and December 31, 2021, in a recognized journal with Impact Factor 2.5 or higher
- Your paper is in English or has been translated into English from its original language
- You are the first author
- You are under 35
- You or any of your co-authors are not employed by Malvern Panalytical or one of our subsidiaries or competitors and are not family members or household members of one of these employees
You can still enter if your entry has already been recognized by a similar award elsewhere!
For more information, please read the full terms and conditions here.
How can I enter?
Simply submit one research publication by September 30, 2022.
To submit, please first complete this validation form.
Along with the validation form, if your publication isn't "Open Access" please send the PDF in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting, you confirm:
- That you have the consent of other authors on the publication
- That you accept full responsibility for any actual or claimed violation of any intellectual property rights that may arise from sending us the publication. (We will accept the manuscript of fully referenced published articles should you decide to send it)
- That you fully accept the terms and conditions of the Award.
We wish you the best of luck – we can’t wait to read all about your research!
Questions? Contact us!