Date recorded: June 07 2016
Duration: 25 minutes 08 seconds
• Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) Characterization of Gold-Labeled Adeno Associated Virus (AAV) and Other Small Viruses
• NTA is an analytical tool that measures the size and concentration of virus particles.
• NTA can measure virus titer in about 5 minutes for viruses above Dh ~35 nm.
• AAV (Dh ~ 25 nm) is too small and does not scatter enough light to be measured directly by NTA.
• Gold-labeled AAV enhances the light scattering and enables NTA characterization to rapidly measure AAV particle concentration and aggregation state.