Ophthalmics is a growing field with very specific challenges, due to the unique physiology of the eye. So, what are the challenges you need to overcome to develop and deliver safe and efficacious drugs to the eye? And, which analytical techniques will help you optimize your formulations?
From development and QC testing to satisfying specific regulatory requirements, Field Application Scientist Dan Beach will explore various preparation and drug delivery vehicles for topical ocular medicines.
He’ll also show you the complete toolbox of analytical technologies that Malvern Panalytical has to help you overcome the challenges laid out at different points in development and manufacturing workflow of these unique formulations.
- April 28 2021 - April 28 2021
10:30 - 11:30
Eastern Time [US & Canada]
- Event type:
- Webinar - Live
Dan Beach - Field Application Scientist
- Who should attend?
- Why attend?
- What will you learn?
- Learn about ophthalmic formulations and delivery methods
- Understand FDA requirements for ophthalmic formulations
- Awareness of the challenges with regard to the development and marketing of ophthalmics
- Find out how Malvern Panalytical can help meet these challenges