Watch this previously recorded webinar ‘Ask us Anything’ presented by characterization and formulation experts from Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences. This highly interactive session will provide answers to your most pressing API characterization and developability questions. We explored how pharmaceutical scientists are using physicochemical tools to characterize an API's solid form and morphology, in order to improve drug developability.
Watch this Ask us Anything session to explore:
- Topical questions from your industry peers
- Answers to your questions and help to overcome your challenges
- Real-world examples that demonstrate best practice
- Tools and strategies to optimize API characterization and development
Our panel of experts is looking forward to helping resolve your material characterization and drug developability challenges, so don’t be shy, send your questions to our experts. Contact information is enclosed.
Our expert panel:
Dr Paul Kippax, Sector Director, Malvern Panalytical
As Sector Director, Paul leads the team responsible for business development and marketing in the pharmaceutical sector. With a Ph.D. in colloid science, he has spent the past 23 years developing an in-depth understanding of material characterization techniques and their application in solving pharmaceutical industry challenges.
Dr Natalia Dadivanyan, Field Application Scientist, Malvern Panalytical
Natalia provides application support to customers using Malvern Panalytical XRD systems. She has played a key role in the development of OmniTrust, Malvern Panalytical’s new solution for the regulated environment.
Dr Anne Virden, Product Manager Micromaterials, Malvern Panalytical
Anne has over 10 years’ experience as a technical specialist, supporting Malvern Panalytical’s laser diffraction and analytical imaging customers. Earlier this year, she took up a role in the Product Management group working with a number of products, including our flagship Mastersizer range of laser diffraction systems.
Dr Caroline German, Technical Director, Concept Life Sciences
Caroline has over 20 years’ experience in pharmaceutical API and finished product development, focussing on materials characterization, solid state analysis and GMP. She currently oversees all client work undertaken by Concept Life Sciences’ main analytics hub, and works closely with customers to identify the analytical techniques that will solve their problems.
Who should attend?
- Anyone engaged in analytical development, formulation or scale-up activities for pharmaceuticals
What will you learn?
- Understand the complete toolset for physicochemical measurement methods
- Understand the tools available for assessing the bioavailability of pharmaceutical formulations
- Learn how linking API selection with physicochemical characterization can improve development success
- Understand how to assess the developability of a new API
- Gain insight on the challenges faced by your peers and get answers to your API development questions