Are you a busy scientist with high number of samples and looking to automate NTA measurements? Did you know the autosampler is available for your NanoSight NS300 instrument? If you are interested in NTA walk-away analysis join our application scientists as they show you around the NanoSight NS300 and the Sample Assistant hardware and bespoke software.
The team will introduce you to the NanoSight Sample Assistant Autosampler and explain how it works and how NTA measurement automation can help you reduce the hands on instrument time and increase sample throughout so you can focus on science!.
This is a detailed demonstration so you can see in real time how to utilize the hardware and software and generate high quality data for small and large data sets. There will also be lots of opportunities to ask questions of our applications specialists so you can make the most of your Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis measurements!
- Yu-Su Chen - Field Application Scientist, Malvern Panalytical
- Nelli Laleni - Application Specialist, Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Academic and industrial researchers involved in characterizing larger sample sets
- Scientists who are interested in analyzing more samples in a quicker and more reproducible way
What will you learn?
- Introduction to the NanoSight Sample Assistant hardware and bespoke software
- Explore how the NanoSight Sample Assistant can be used to reduce hands-on instrument time and increase sample throughput
- How to set up the Sample Assistant, from creating methods to obtaining data