Wet-chemical methods have always been the gold standard for the analysis of sulfidic ores and concentrates for trading purposes and metal accounting. Historically, XRF technique was used in the analysis of sulfides, mainly for routine monitoring of production processes.
Our customers demanded faster, cheaper and more environmentally friendly analysis of major components of sulfides, but with the same accuracy and precision as classic chemical methods. So we developed a turn-key solution for sulfide ores and concentrates.
This webinar will:
- Show you how XRF can give you accurate analysis of base metal sulfides.
- Help you see that replacing wet-chemistry methods is possible with our solutions.
- Show you how XRF analysis takes away the difficulties traditionally encountered in accurate XRF analysis of Cu, Zn, Pb, Ni, Mo, Fe and As sulfides and simplifies the entire analytical process.
Alexander Komelkov MSc
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in X-ray fluorescence. Laboratory technicians who are using wet chemistry. Manufacturers who are interested in complementary material analysis techniques.
What will you learn?
- Learn about X-ray Fluorescence and how it can drastically reduce the time needed and for some material analysis challenges.