Boost your biologics binding kinetics!
The field of biological discovery and diagnostics development is exciting and dynamic, yet highly complex and often challenging. One common challenge is understanding the behavior of biologics such as antibodies in a relevant matrix such as serum or plasma – this is particularly critical when aiming to reliably characterize the drug substance’s stability and performance.
Already a game-changer in the world of binding kinetics analysis, Malvern Panalytical’s WAVEsystem. a Creoptix technology, with the underlying Grating-Coupled Interferometry (GCI) technology combines high sensitivity and signal stability with crude compatibility and rapid throughput – giving you fast, accurate and dependable results in a wide range of biological matrices. But what if we ‘upped our game’ and delivered increased flexibility, ease-of-use and automation? Time to find out!
Join us at our virtual launch event to see how our latest developments and improvements will turbocharge your biologics discovery and development, while simplifying and streamlining your workflow. We’ll show you how the WAVEsystem provides:
- High sensitivity and signal stability for higher resolution of tight interactions (pM)
- Microfluidics for less device downtime, higher throughput and more accurate results
- A faster, more flexible way to screen and characterize antibodies
- A calibration-free approach to label-free quantification
And if that’s not enough excitement, we’ll also show you how Mologic molecular diagnostics is already benefiting from the WAVEsystem’s new features and abilities.
Who should attend?
- Scientist in research and development interested in biologic drug development
- Scientist interested in diagnostics development
- Researchers facing challenges on tight binders (pM) in unpurified samples
- Anyone interested in antibody research and development
What will you learn?
- Get information about latest label-free technology developments in binding affinity and kinetics
- Learn how the WAVEsystem combines high sensitivity and signal stability with crude compatibility and rapid throughput to accelerate your biologics development processes
- Find out how no-clog microfluidics lead to less device downtime, higher throughput, and more accurate results