Is solid form characterization critical in your line of work? Do you need an efficient tool to support you with lead drug candidate optimization? Do you need an easy way to validate the stability of your solid form following processing?
Join to find out how Aeris, the world’s leading benchtop X-ray diffractometer can help you asses your compound’s solid form and stability. Small enough to sit on a benchtop, but BIG on performance and throughput, Aeris brings transmission XRD capability to the benchtop, allowing you to access the peak resolution and accuracy of a floor standing system.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in early and late development of pharmaceuticals
- Anyone involved in manufacturing of drug products
- Anyone using XRD in drug development or QA/QC settings
What will you learn?
- Improve your understanding of solid-state analysis and the XRD technique
- Compare configurations of XRD reflection and transmission modes
- Consider the benefits of improved and simplified access to greater analytical capability