Two types of screw-top glass vial – 20mL and 40mL capacity - are available for use with Archimedes. By using the dedicated vial seals a snug fit to the instrument is created, enabling pressure to be maintained throughout Archimedes’ fluidics system.
- 20mL screw-top glass vials.
- Vial seals create a pressure-tight fitting.
- Vials need only be finger-tight.
- Additional seals available for snug fitting of fluidics lines into reference and waste bottles.
- Inserts such as eppendorf tubes may be used for smaller sample volumes inside 20mL vial.