Successful and time-efficient development of small molecule drugs depends on reliable solid form analysis. Join our webinar to learn about the solutions offered by X-ray Powder Diffraction (XRPD) for overcoming challenges related to solid form selection, in-depth characterization and maintaining the target form of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and the overall composition of complex formulations.
Learn how XRPD can help you overcome common drug development challenges at every stage of the drug development process, for example:
- During early preclinical development, when characterization of soluble forms is crucial for lead candidate selection
- In later development stages, when the stability and compatibility of individual components, and the formulation as a whole, is extensively tested
- Finally, during upscale and manufacture, when maintaining the required form is a high priority
In addition, you’ll see a demonstration of Malvern Panalytical’s new OmniTrust solution, which allows you to easily follow Good Laboratory/Manufacturing Practice (GXP), while always adhering to the appropriate regulatory requirements.
Join Dr Natalia Dadivanyan and Dr. Martin Schreyer, XRD experts at Malvern Panalytical, as they share their insider knowledge and show how you can make the invisible visible using the Empyrean (a modern, multipurpose XRD platform) and associated software solutions.
- Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan - Field Application Scientist - Malvern Panalytical
- Dr Martin Schreyer - Application Specialist XRD
Who should attend?
- Drug development scientists working at analytical/characterization facilities
- Anyone involved in preclinical drug development
- Anyone engaged with working in the regulated environment
What will you learn?
- Expand your knowledge of solid form analysis (XRPD)
- Refresh your understanding of the requirements for working in validated / regulated environments
- Get insight into stability and compatibility assessments
- Explore options for combining different requirements within one analytical platform