Part 3: Characterizing amorphous materials
The final event in our three-part series focuses on the characterization of amorphous materials.
Such forms of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) gain increasing attention due to their improved solubility. However, it is vitally important to fully understand their stability behavior in order to ensure a reliable drug product (with sufficient shelf-life) can be realized. In this case, a multi-technique approach including structural, thermal and morphological analysis should be adopted. Our experts will present case studies, demonstrating advantages of this way of materials characterization.
You will also have the option to ask questions to our experts, Dr Gabriele Kaiser, Dr David Fengas and Dr Natalia Dadivanyan. If this time doesn’t suit you, register for the later session here
Join our upcoming series of "Everything pharmaceutical scientists need to know about solid form characterization"
- Dr Gabriele Kaiser - Business Field Manager Pharmacy, Cosmetics and Food, Netzsch
- Dr Robert Taylor - Product Technical Specialist, Malvern Panalytical
- Dr Natalia Dadivanyan - Field Application Scientist X-ray Products, Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in API development
- Anyone engaged in stability assessment
- Anyone developing pharmaceutical formulations