Analytical solutions for the electronics industry
Malvern Panalytical is closely associated with the electronics industry with a wide range of solutions across the entire value chain:
- XRF (2830 ZT) delivers thickness and composition information for a wide range of thin films, with contamination and dopant levels and surface uniformity on wafers up to 300mm in size.
- XRD (X'Pert3 MRD and X'Pert3 MRD XL) provides absolute, calibration-free, and accurate information on crystal growth, giving material composition, film thickness, grading profile, and phase and crystal quality.
- Laser diffraction (Mastersizer 3000) measures particle size distribution in powder and slurry dispersions, e.g. CMP slurry and electronic display materials.
- Imaging (Morphologi 4) analyzes particle shape and morphology using automated imaging.
- Zeta potential (Zetasizer Range) determines the stability of slurries used in the electronics industry through the measurement of zeta potential. It also measures particle size in nano-particle suspensions.
- GPC/SEC (OMNISEC) analyses size, molecular weight, intrinsic viscosity, branching, and other parameters for polymers used in the electronics industry.
- XRF (Epsilon 4): A chemical composition analysis of raw materials and finished products and RoHS/WEEE analysis of electronic components.
- XRD (Aeris): A crystalline phase analysis of raw materials and finished products in electronics industry.
Advanced semiconductor thin film metrology tool
The improved X’Pert platform
Industry-leading particle size analyzer
Nanoparticle and zeta potential analysis
GPC/SEC solution for the measurement of absolute molecular weight, intrinsic viscosity and other Polymer parameters.
Benchtop XRF for chemical composition and impurity analysis
Compact XRD to measure crystallite size and crystal phase
Particle shape analysis with high statistical accuracy